Okay…maybe I am exagerating. Nikolai Khabibulin isn’t the 76 years I gave him last night in jest. He’s actually only 38, but I feel like this guy has been around forever.
Regardless, another hot goalie gave the Habs another big loss at home.
I turn on the radio this morning and had to shut it off. Ready for this? People are BLAMING CAREY PRICE! Carey Price? It was a 1-goal game until Josh Gorges redirected the puck basically into his own net. Honestly, I don’t think I have the patience to dissect last night’s game.
Instead, I would like to focus on what some items I’d like to see in Phoenix on Thursday night. Remember that fad-book The Secret? I’m thinking that if I put it out there, it will happen. Do you hear me Universe? This is my list of things I want for the Habs on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- I want a powerplay goal
- I want Mike Cammalleri to hit the back of the net, and not the posts
- I want Carey Price to steal the game
- I want Rapheal Diaz to take a press-box break
- If Kostitsyn isn’t able to play, I would like Weber to play defence. He’s a defenceman.
- I want the Habs to bury chances. Or more specifially, I would like Brian Gionta to hit those open nets.
- I want PK Subban to play his high-risk game, high reward game
- I want Carey Price to stop changing gear. He changes gear and the Habs lose. When will he learn?
- I want Chris Campoli. I barely even know him as a player, but it would be nice if this player we signed eventually gets to play.
- and finally, I want a win.